4.6 acres in Russell County, Kansas
Highway K-232, Wilson, Kansas 67490
This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Details for Highway K-232
|Property ID: 1637950|
Description of Highway K-232
This is the perfect acreage to build within the finest area of lake homes in the state of Kansas on the East side of Wilson Lake. This scenic lot is located within the Lakeshore Estates Addition, 7.5 miles North of I-70 just off Highway K-232 near Wilson Dam. Wilson Lake and the surrounding area offer endless recreational opportunities including water sports, fishing, camping, hiking, deer and upland bird hunting.
- 4.6 acre lot (Lot #5) located within Wilson Lakeshore Estates
- Incredible view of the clearest lake in Kansas
- Wilson Lake offers over 9,000 water surface acres and over 100 miles of scenic shoreline making it one of the most beautiful and finest fishing lakes in Kansas
- Lake is well known for its premier striped bass and smallmouth bass fishing
Map of Highway K-232
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Russell County
- Properties for Sale in Russell County
- Acreage for sale in Russell County
- Beach property for sale in Russell County
- Commercial property for sale in Russell County
- Homes for sale in Russell County
- Lake property for sale in Russell County
- Residential property for sale in Russell County
- River property for sale in Russell County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.